- The service automatically only collects information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are text files which are stored in the service user’s end device. They are designed for the use of the service’s sites. In particular, they contain the name of the website of its origin, their unique number, storage time within the end device.
- The service operator is the entity which places cookies onto its user’s end device and who has access to them.
- matching website contents to the user’s individual preferences, in particular, these files recognize his/her device with a view of displaying the site in accordance with his/her preferences;
- preparation of statistics assisting in becoming acquainted with the users’ preferences and behaviour; the analysis of such statistics is anonymous and allows the adaptation of the contents and appearance of the service to prevailing trends; statistics are used for assessing the site’s popularity;
- ability to log into the service;
- maintenance of the user’s login on each subsequent page of the service.
- The service employs two basic types of cookies: - session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary; they are stored until the service’s site is left (by entering another page, logging out or turning off the search engine). Persistent cookies are stored in the user’s end device until their removal by the user or for the time of their settings.
- The user may change the settings of his/her search engine at any time in order to block the handling of cookies or to obtain each time information as to their placement within his/her device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of the search engine. Please remember that most search engines have a default setting for accepting the recording of cookies in the end device.
- The service operator should like to advise that changes of settings within the user’s search engine may restrict access to some of the service website’s functions.
- Cookies used by the service (placed in the user’s end device) may be made available to its partners and cooperating advertisers.
- Information on the settings of search engines is available in its menu (help) or at its manufacturer’s site..
- Further information on cookies is contained on the cookies page
Information on the processing of personal data by KRUSZYWA SKSM S.A. for customers/counterparties and future customers.
Contact particulars of the personal data protection officer
Ladies and Gentlemen!
Due to the entry into force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR), we wish to advise that as of 25 May 2018, the manner of processing your personal data by KRUSZYWA SKSM S.A. has been modified.
- Below, please find all indispensable information concerning the processing of your personal data in connection with the performance of contracts and commercial orders by KRUSZYWA SKSM S.A.
- The controller of your personal data processed in connectionwith the performance of contracts, services and commercial orders is by KRUSZYWA SKSM S.A.
You may contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org in all matters concerning the processing of your personal data by KRUSZYWA SKSM S.A.
- KRUSZYWA SKSM S.A. processes your following personal data:
- basic identification data,
- address data concerning the venue of performance of services, for example, venue of loading and unloading,
- Data which follows from a legal obligation, for example tax and accounting regulations,
- The data of drivers, vehicles, trailers
- The data of customers and counterparties indispensable for the performance of contracts.
- Your data is processed:
- for the entering into a contract pursuant to your interest in our offer (basis: Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR).
- for processing notifications addressed by you to us (basis: Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR).
- in the IT systems of the Personal Data Controller, which is our legitimate interest (basis: Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR).
- for contacting you for the purposes of contractual obligations (basis: Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR).
- for archive (evidentiary) purposes for securing information in the event of a legal need for demonstrating facts to the customer or counterparty, which is our legitimate interest (basis: Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR).
- for any determinations, investigations or defence against claims, which is our legitimate interest (basis: Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR).
- KRUSZYWA SKSM S.A. cares about the confidentiality of your data. Due to the necessity of ensuring appropriate organization, including as regards the IT infrastructure or ongoing matters concerning our operations as an entrepreneur, as well as during the course of performance of contracts, services and commercial orders for KRUSZYWA SKSM S.A., your personal data may be transmitted to the following categories of recipients:
- service providers which supply KRUSZYWA SKSM S.A. with technical solutions and which permit work within IT systems and management of our organization (in particular, IT service providers, postal providers);
- providers of legal, consultative, accounting and administrative services;
- transport services providers;
- government bodies;
- entities entitled to receive data pursuant to applicable legislation, for example courts or law enforcement agencies – of course, only when they submit a request on the basis of the relevant legal grounds;
- Your data, solicited in connection with entering into a contract, shall be processed by us until the end of statutory limitation of any claims under a contract, with the satisfaction of deadlines under tax and accounting regulations.
- In connection with the processing of your personal data by KRUSZYWA SKSM S.A., you are entitled to: access to your data, rectification of data, demanding their deletion or restriction of their processing, object to data processing and /or to data portability.
- Please contact KRUSZYWA SKSM S.A. by e-mail, phone or personally at the seat of KRUSZYWA SKSM S.A. for the purpose of exercising any of the foregoing rights.
- You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the President of the Data Protection Office.
- The providing of data to the extent necessary for signing a contract and performance of services, as well as of data under legislation (for example, commercial law, tax law) is mandatory. Otherwise, it is voluntary. Where data is not provided which is indispensible for the signing of a contract, performance of services or data indispensable for the performance of a legal obligation by the Personal Data Controller, you will not be able to use such services or we may refuse to sign the said contract.
- Your data is not processed automatically, for example by the use of so-called profiling.